Frameless Shower Enclosures
Framed Shower Enclosures
Shower Door Types
Generally, cubicle doors are provided for left or right opening.
- Pivot doors swing on two pins located at the top and bottom of the frame, providing a wide opening for the user.
- Bi-fold doors make the best use of space, as they don’t open into the room.
- Hinged doors are pure glass panels that provide a wide entrance for frameless cubicles.
- Swing-fold doors are full-size doors that swing inwards, without causing obstruction.
- Sliding doors, as the name suggests, slide sideways.
To speak to Stewart about your design ideas call 01622 616 065 to book a free no obligation design consultation.
Showroom Open Hours
MON – FRI
09:00am – 5:00pm
09:00pm – 1:00pm
SUN & Bank Holidays
We are closed
Where To Find Us
MBK Design Studio
The Oast, Clock House Farm
Kent, ME17 4PB
Book a Free No Obligation Design Consultation
3D Designs to help you visualise
Over 30 years of experience
96% Review Rating
Simply click below and provide us with your contact details and we will schdule in a chat.